Universal Masking Indoors
December 15, 2021 - February 15, 2022Beginning December 15, 2021, California Department of Public Health (CDPH) is requiring masks to be worn in indoor public settings statewide, regardless of vaccination status in an effort to ensure:
- We protect the health and well-being of all Californians.
- We keep schools open.
- We keep our economy open.
- California's seven-day average case rate has increased 47%.
- California's hospitalizations have increased by 14%.
- The state's hospital census is at or above capacity.
- Even a moderate surge in in cases and hospitalizations could impact our health care delivery system.
In workplaces, employers are subject to the Cal/OSHA COVID-19 Prevention ETS or in some workplaces the Cal/OSHA Aerosol Transmissible Diseases (ATD) and should consult those regulations for additional applicable requirements.
Child Care Resources
You can also email [email protected] and provide your name, phone number, the days/hours of child care needed, and the age(s) of child(ren) needing care.
*This website does not support Internet Explorer. Please open with an alternate web browser.
Tested COVID+ ? Tell your close contacts to quarantine anonymously by text or email using the website tellyourcontacts.org!
Keep the Emergency Room OPEN for Emergencies
Our local emergency rooms are a great resource, but should not be used for COVID-19 testing unless you have emergent symptoms. Help keep our emergency rooms open by testing through your healthcare provider or any of the sites below.