Masks Are Still Required
Continue to wear a mask indoors.
Looking for more guidance on the use of Face Coverings? Find current guidance by visiting www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/COVID-19/guidance-for-face-coverings.aspx.
Current masking guidance are expected to be in effect until June 15 when California aims to fully reopen the economy. For updates on California's Beyond the Blueprint framework for reopening, visit https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/OPA/Pages/NR21-166.aspx.
Need Child Care?
There are child care resources available in Lake County.
You can also email [email protected] and provide your name, phone number, the days/hours of child care needed, and the age(s) of child(ren) needing care.
Lake County Tier Status
Moderate Transmission (Tier 3 / Orange)
May 30 - June 5, 2021:
Daily case rate: 2.6 per 100,000 population
Testing positivity: 2.7% (7-day average)
Some indoor business operations are open with modifications.
All open businesses and industries must follow current California industry guidance.
To learn more, visit California's Blueprint for a Safer Economy.
COVID-19 vaccine status among Lake County residents 12 years of age and older
Data updated: June 14, 2021; Data Sources: CA Immunization Registry, including Federal sources
Lake County Cases at a Glance
|Total Cases||3,549 (+13)*||24||3,480||45|
*new cases reported since Thursday.
Updated: June 14, 2021
Reporting note: Due to declining cases of COVID-19 and in anticipation of California moving Beyond the Blueprint for a Safer Economy on June 15, we will discontinue daily reporting of COVID-19 cases beginning on May 28. We will continue to monitor and respond on a daily basis, but reporting on this website will only occur on Mondays and Thursdays.
Tested COVID+ ? Tell your close contacts to quarantine anonymously by text or email using the website tellyourcontacts.org!
Keep the Emergency Room OPEN for Emergencies
Our local emergency rooms are a great resource, but should not be used for COVID-19 testing unless you have emergent symptoms. Help keep our emergency rooms open by testing through your healthcare provider or any of the sites below.
Testing Services Available
Schedule online at https://lhi.care/covidtesting
Call 888-634-1123 for assistance with scheduling.
Testing is available Monday through Thursday, 7am-11am, 12pm-4pm & 5pm-7pm, excluding holidays at the following locations:
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays: City of Lakeport Silveira Community Center (500 N. Main Street)
- Mondays & Thursdays: Lower Lake at Town Hall (16195 Main Street)
Appointments are highly recommended; limited on-site registration is available.
Testing is available to all residents, including:
- Minors (with parent/guardian)
Alternative Testing Resources
- Rite Aid is conducting Drive-Thru testing in Clearlake and Ukiah. Appointments can be made online at https://www.riteaid.com/pharmacy/services/covid-19-testing. Insurance is not required.
- Labcorp offers home testing by mail. Visit www.pixel.labcorp.com for information. Insurance is not required.
- Lake County Tribal Health offers testing by appointment to established patients with or without symptoms. For appointments, call 707-263-1000. For pediatric appointments, call 707-263-1010.