California Moves Beyond the Blueprint!
What does this mean for Lake County businesses?*UPDATE: June 17, 2021
CalOSHA has updated the COVID-19 Prevention Emergency Temporary Standards (ETS)! Please review changes at dir.ca.gov/dosh/coronavirus/ETS.html.
Beginning June 15, most businesses may return to usual operations (with the limited exceptions for Mega Events) based on the following general public health recommendations:
- Vaccine verification/negative testing is required for indoor mega events & recommended for outdoor mega events
- No restrictions on capacity limitations
- No restrictions for attendees, customers and guests for physical distancing
- Follow current CDPH Guidance for Face Coverings
- Travelers must follow current CDC recommendations and CDPH Travel Advisory
Businesses are required to follow any regulations that normally apply to their operations.
The full text of the "Beyond the Blueprint" framework is available here: https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/COVID-19/Beyond-Blueprint-Framework.aspx.