Drive-Thru Testing is now available by appointment in Lakeport, Clearlake, Middletown and Upper Lake!
How do I get tested?
Create an account and schedule an appointment using your computer, tablet or smartphone:
Who can Be tested?
- Eligibility is determined through an online screening process
- Must be 18 years or older; testing for children should be arranged through your healthcare provider
- Have transportation to mobile testing site
- Insurance is not required and you will not have out-of-pocket costs
- Testing prior to procedures and surgeries should be arranged through your physician
- Appointments are required
When and Where Do I Go?Appointments are scheduled Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m.
- Mondays & Tuesdays: Clearlake
- Wednesdays alternate between: Upper Lake & Middletown
- Thursdays & Fridays: Lakeport
What if I have questions or trouble scheduling?
- Contact Lake County Public Health MHOAC: 707-263-8174 or MHOAC@lakecountyca.gov (M-F 8-5; staffed hours are subject to change)
More InformationDrive-Thru Testing Facts
COVID-19 Testing Press Release: April 30, 2020
COVID-19 Screening and Testing Consent Form (English)
COVID-19 Screening and Testing Consent Form (Spanish)
Notice of Privacy Practices (English)
Notice of Privacy Practices (Spanish)