Tested COVID+ ? Tell your close contacts to quarantine anonymously by text or email using the website tellyourcontacts.org!
Keep the Emergency Room OPEN for Emergencies
Our local emergency rooms are a great resource, but should not be used for COVID-19 testing unless you have emergent symptoms. Help keep our emergency rooms open by testing through your healthcare provider or any of the sites below.
SCHEDULE ONLINE AT HTTPS://LHI.CARE/COVIDTESTING
Call 888-634-1123 for assistance with scheduling.
Testing is available at Lower Lake Town Hall (16195 Main Street)
New Hours beginning Monday, July 19th, testing site will close at 4:00PM
- Mondays & Thursdays: 7AM - 11AM, 12PM - 4PM, excluding holidays
Appointments are highly recommended; limited on-site registration is available.
Testing is available to all residents, including:
- Minors (with parent/guardian)
OptumServe Testing & Vaccines Flyer
OptumServe Testing & Vaccines Flyer Spanish
Alternative Testing Resources
- Rite Aid is conducting Drive-Thru testing in Clearlake and Ukiah. Appointments can be made online at https://www.riteaid.com/pharmacy/services/covid-19-testing. Insurance is not required.
- Labcorp offers home testing by mail. Visit www.pixel.labcorp.com for information. Insurance is not required.
- Lake County Tribal Health offers testing by appointment to established patients with or without symptoms. For appointments, call 707-263-8382.
- Clearlake VA Clinic is offering COVID-19 tests to veterans experiencing symptoms or prior to procedures. Please call the TLC line at 800-733-0502 for information.
- Quest Diagnostics offers home testing by mail. Visit https://questdirect.questdiagnostics.com/ for information and to see if you're eligible for $0 out-of-pocket-testing. (Quest Diagnostics in Lakeport is NOT offering in-lab testing for active COVID-19.)
- Sutter Health is offering testing to existing patients, if ordered by your provider. Please contact your provider's office for details.
- Adventist Health is offering testing to existing pediatric patients (children) in limited circumstances. Please contact your provider's office for details.
- All hospitals are testing acute patients.
7/16/2021 OptumServe Testing & Vaccines Flyer
7/16/2021 OptumServe Testing & Vaccines Flyer Spanish
4/23/2021 COVID-19 Update: OptumServe Services Expanding to Include Vaccinations; Testing Schedule is Changing (English)
4/23/2021 COVID-19 Update: OptumServe Services Expanding to Include Vaccinations; Testing Schedule is Changing (Spanish)
COVID-19 Screening and Testing Consent Form (English)
COVID-19 Screening and Testing Consent Form (Spanish)
Notice of Privacy Practices (English)
Notice of Privacy Practices (Spanish)