Tested COVID+ ? Tell your close contacts to quarantine anonymously by text or email using the website tellyourcontacts.org!
Keep the Emergency Room OPEN for Emergencies
Our local emergency rooms are a great resource, but should not be used for COVID-19 testing unless you have emergent symptoms. Help keep our emergency rooms open by testing through your healthcare provider or any of the sites below.
Expanded Testing Now Available!
OptumServe is now offering testing services!
SCHEDULE ONLINE AT HTTPS://LHI.CARE/COVIDTESTING
Call 888-634-1123 for assistance with scheduling.
Testing is available Monday through Thursday: 7AM - 11AM, 12PM - 4PM and 5PM - 7PM, excluding holidays.
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursday: City of Lakeport Silveira Community Center (500 N. Main Street)
- Mondays & Thursdays: Lower Lake at Town Hall (16195 Main Street)
Appointments are highly recommended; limited on-site registration is available.
Testing is available to all residents, including:
- Minors (with parent/guardian)
Alternative Testing Resources
- Rite Aid is conducting Drive-Thru testing in Clearlake and Ukiah. Appointments can be made online at https://www.riteaid.com/pharmacy/services/covid-19-testing. Insurance is not required.
- Labcorp offers home testing by mail. Visit www.pixel.labcorp.com for information. Insurance is not required.
- Lake County Tribal Health offers testing by appointment to established patients with or without symptoms. For appointments, call 707-263-1000. For pediatric appointments, call 707-263-1010.
4/23/2021 COVID-19 Update: OptumServe Services Expanding to Include Vaccinations; Testing Schedule is Changing (English)
4/23/2021 COVID-19 Update: OptumServe Services Expanding to Include Vaccinations; Testing Schedule is Changing (Spanish)
12/24/2020 COVID-19 Update: Testing to Expand January 4 with OptumServe
COVID-19 Screening and Testing Consent Form (English)
COVID-19 Screening and Testing Consent Form (Spanish)
Notice of Privacy Practices (English)
Notice of Privacy Practices (Spanish)