Immunization Assistance Program
The Immunization Assistance Program provides:
- Information about immunizations and immunization services available to children and adults;
- Provides consultation services to parents, communicy-based organizations, medical providers, daycare providers, and schools regarding immunizations and applicable immunization laws;
- Conducts flu clinics each fall for at-risk populations
Chilren ages birth (0) through eighteen (18) years may qualify for low cost immunizations if they qualify under one (1) of the following categories:
- Have no health insurance;
- Have health insurance not covering immunizations;
- Be elibible for Medi-Cal, Child Health and Disability Prevention Program (CHDP), Gateway; and/or
- An Alaskan native or American Indian
For others who do not fall into the categories listed above or those seeking travel immunizations can call us for a referral to private immunizaion providers for service.
Helaine Christensen, RN
707-263-1090 or 800-794-9291
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
922 Bevins Court Lakeport CA 95453