> Home > Vital Records > Birth Certificates > Certificate Amendment

Certificate Amendment

If there is incorrect or missing information on your child’s birth certificate, you may make a request for an amendment. The Office of Vital Statistics can assist in preparing or requesting amendments to birth certificates for all years of birth.

Forms & Instructions

Affidavit to Amend a Birth Record
Correcting Gender Errors on Birth Certificates
Gender Reassignment
Court Order Name Change
Delayed Registration of Birth
Court Ordered Delayed Registration of Birth
Acknowledgement of Paternity and Declaration of Paternity
Adjudication of Facts of Parentage
The Adoption Process
Out-of-Hospital Birth (Home birth Packets) 


Not sure which form you need? Call the Office of vital Statistics at (707) 263-1090 for more information.